Returns & Warranty
At World Tennis Alton Sports in Motion, we care about customer satisfaction! For this reason we’ve created a simple return process, with no phone calls or return authorization numbers required.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to a full refund, exchange, or store credit within 30 days from the time of purchase.
All products must be returned in its original, unused/uninstalled condition as they were received. If they are not in its original conditions could be subject to a restocking fee of 15%.
- Racquets must have the plastic wrap on the handle and cannot have scrapes on the bumper guard or frame. We won’t receive returned racquets that have ball fuzz on the strings. * Strung racquets will not be refunded for the price of the strings.
- Shoes must be in brand new condition. Shoes with stains or dirty soles will not be received. You can use the same box your shoes were shipped in to return them. Please do not place any shipping labels or tape on the manufacturer shoe box.
- Apparel items must be returned unworn and unwashed with the original tags attached.
- Bags, Strings and Accessories must be returned unused and with their original package and labels.
- Special Order items are not refundable.
To return or exchange an order please print and fill the return form (click to download). This form must be included in your return package in order to receive proper refund credit.
Our return address is 1448 Alton Rd - Miami Beach, FL 33139.
If any refund is due, we will process it back according to the initial method of payment or in form of store credit.
Please allow 3-7 business days, from the time the shipment is received by us for the refund to reflect on your account.
Exchanges are processed from 1-5 business days after the shipment is received.
Any additional questions about returns please email:
Every item World Tennis Alton Sports in Motion sells is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, not by us. Since each manufacturer has different warranty procedures, please contact us and we’ll help get your warranty issue taken care of.
Warranties may take from 4-6 weeks to be processed depending on the manufacturer.
Our Customer Service Department can be reached Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
Direct Dial:+1(305) 531-0008
All racquets sold by www.altonsportsinmotion.com have a one year manufacturer's warranty. Defective racquets will be replaced by the manufacturer for one year after the purchase date. Racquets that have been bashed on the ground, ran over, melted in the sun, etc. will not be replaced.
*It is up to the manufacturer’s discretion to approve or replace a defective / damaged racquet.
When you send your racquet for warranty there are two options:
1. Wait for the manufacturer to review the racquet and give their decision:
World Tennis Alton Sports in Motion will ship your racquet to the manufacturer via UPS Ground at no charge. This whole process takes around 4-6 weeks after we receive the racquet.
2. Advanced exchange (Purchase a new tennis racquet while the defective racquet is reviewed by the manufacturer for warranty replacement).
If a defective tennis racquet is replaced by the manufacturer, World Tennis Alton Sports in Motion gives you a credit or refund for the amount of the racquet and shipping cost (UPS Ground).
NOTE: If the request is denied by the manufacturer, your defective racquet will be returned to you with a denial note from the manufacturer. We do NOT assume costs for return shipping of denial warranty requests.